Thursday, November 29, 2007

My Miracle



I know that it is out of the blue but I have to comment on my little miracle....She is now two and a half and completely into the non sharing, throwing tantrums, no no no phase but I have to say I wouldn't have it any other way. It is so hard to believe that two and a half years ago she weighted three pounds and was fighting for her life, we didn't know if she would make it and if she did what obstacles she would face....Now she is the tallest one in her class and is a normal healthly little girl, I just need to remind myself that she really is my angel!

1 comment:

crazymom said...

i to cant believe how much E has grown. I remember like it was yesterday watching her struggle for every breath she took. I dont think i had ever prayed so hard in my life. she is a true miracle and a blessing to us all. i just love her so much!