Thursday, December 13, 2007

Picture Day!

On Sunday Josh and I loaded up the kids and drove down to Wilmington to take our annual Christmas pictures. In the past it has been a relatively easy process, with one child who doesn't really have an opinion it is a breeze, this year however, not so much. Elizabeth is a complete two year old, full of tantrums and asserting her opinion and frankly when she gets her mind on something that is the end of it. So Sunday she decided that cooperating was not something she wanted to do, you can only image the rest. All I have to say is the next time I feel the need to get the kids pictures taken I will make sure to look at these and remember that it isn't a good idea!

The only picture we got of Elizabeth
My little man
The only Family picture and yes I'm laughing


TOO CUTE!!!!

Yes Elizabeth is eating cookies but at least
have a Christmas card with both kids!

1 comment:

crazymom said...

Your family always takes the best pictures. even if they arent always "perfect" . lord knows the kiddos never are on the same page when we want them to be! They turned out cute, snack and laughing and all that good stuff!