Monday, March 17, 2008

What a Week!

It has definitely been busy around here since Josh left, which is helping make the time go by faster (can you believe it has already been three weeks). Between Elizabeth's school and dancing classes plus all the stuff I have been doing around the house we haven't had much free time lately. I decided that I couldn't stand to see white walls anymore in our living room and hall so got the brillant idea to paint and well it took awhile....I did a wall a day when the kids went down for their naps and let me tell you it may not look very big but when your painting it sure is a lot bigger than you think....Scott (Josh's best friend) came up on Saturday to help me finish, thank you Scott, we have vaulted ceilings and only a six foot ladder....He also hung about a million shelves and got to play with the kids, which they loved. Sunday it was off to a birthday party at a local gym for kids, and I really wish there was two of me...Elizabeth had a blast running and climbing and playing with kids all around her age and Jace was everywhere...I truly think I got more of a work out than they did, we all slept very well last night. Here are some pictures of the last week, hopefully this week is a little less crazy (though it isn't looking good already).










post signature

No comments: