Sunday, May 4, 2008

GRANDPOPPY!!!!!!

This weekend Grandpoppy and Grandmommy (Josh's Parents) came for a visit. Both kids are in love with Grandpoppy, he NEVER tells them no and always gives them anything they want, so whats not to love. Jace would not even come to me, he only wanted Grandpoppy and Elizabeth wasn't much better. They both did so much to help me out this weekend I can't even begin to say thank you enough, between watching the kids so I could go to the community yard sale, to helping get all the stuff together for the sale, to spraying the yard for fire ants they helped in every way possible and I am really grateful and lucky to have such wonderful in laws.






post signature

1 comment:

crazymom said...

i am so happy the grandparents live so close to you. its great for the kids to see them! i love the pictures too. did you make some money on your yard sale?