Monday, May 12, 2008

A New Mode of Transportation!

The kids have been going stir crazy in the house lately and since our new swing set isn't being assemble until some little girl turns three, I figured it was time to invest in some new outdoor toys. I found these cars at the Exchange (military for department store) and thought this might work as a temporary fix. Little did I know that being in there cars is all both of them would want to do. First thing in the morning Elizabeth asks if it is time to play with her "pretty car" and as soon as I put Jace's shoes on he is at the door trying his hardest to get it open. He hasn't quite mastered how to work his yet (he can only go in reverse) but I think he will have it mastered in no time. Needless to say we were outside all weekend long!







post signature

No comments: