Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Back to School!

Today was Elizabeth's first day back to school. She is no longer in the wonderful Time for Twos, she is now in preschool. What a bittersweet day. Knowing that she is growing up so quickly and that next year we start pre-k, I can't imagine...also knowing that this is the centers last year of preschool, or for that matter being open breaks my heart. Paradise Point has been such a life saver for me over these past couple years it is sad to think that parents won't have this wonderful center to come to anymore....I am sure that this won't be the last you here about how much I love this place so I will move on. Anyho, Elizabeth's class is awesome!!! It is all kids who came out of the Time for Two's program which gives them all a little advantage! The kids happily left the parents at the gate and since most know each other there was a lot of giggling and smiles. I can't wait to see what this year brings for my sweet girl!








post signature

No comments: