Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ava and Elizabeth's 4th Birthday Party

For Elizabeth's fourth birthday we decided to have a joint birthday party with one of her good friends from school Ava. We had the party a little before her birthday so we could catch everyone before they PCSed or went on vacation for the summer. Needless to say the girls had blast! We had it at a gym close to the house were we have been to many parties before but the girls seemed to truly love their party, I guess the presents helped! I still can't believe that Elizabeth is four, were has the time gone it seems like just yesterday.....

The Birthday Girl and me
The whole gang

Love the Action

Her run still makes me laugh!


Yeah, I'm a big boy!

Who me?

Elizabeth and Ava

A view from above!

Elizabeth and her best buddy Katie (and Toyko the cat)



STRETCH!

The girls cute cake!

Elizabeth and Truman
The birthday girls, Ava and Elizabeth



post signature


1 comment:

crazymom said...

i cant believe that elizabeth is so big.. maybe we can get our families together to do a family day ,,,,,