Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Were to Begin.....

So it has been a while...for those of you who don't know I went back to work full time at our beloved Paradise Point Child Care Center. It was a temporary position that wasn't really expected. I was/am the acting director due to PCS orders of the old director, so it has been my job for the past 5 months to get ready to close down over 45 years of history. We shut the doors for the last time on May 29, 2009 and ever since I have been buried in paperwork and getting the center ready for the big yard sale to sell everything that wasn't tied down. Thankfully the hard part is now over and I can get back to my passion, the kiddies!!! I have a few loose ends that I will have to handle over the next few months but for the most part I am a free bird! Here are some pictures of our last day!


The kiddies in front of the sign
Jace with his Ms Amanda

Elizabeth, Ava, Ms Ariel and Abby

Jace looking for Sissy

Elizabeth and her buddy Abby

Jace with his buddy Charlie

Sweet Ms Alice (who has been taking care of Military Kids for over 20years!)







2 comments:

Teal said...

I am so glad you posted...I was beginning to get worried! By the way, do you have Ms. Alice's address, I would love to send her a note. Glad to see you back up and running!

crazymom said...

i am so sad pp closed. lots of great memories,,, though.