Thursday, January 24, 2008

How SWEET!

For Christmas this year I was given a cupcake decorator, so I decided to try it out for my girls weekend. Elizabeth is a sugar addict just like her mother and so of course she want to "help". We made blue, green and pink cupcakes that didn't turn out too bad considering they were my first ones. As a treat for being such a good helper Elizabeth got to pick out the one she wanted, the conversation went something like this, "Elizabeth do you want a cupcake?", "yes please mommy", which one do you want?", "the big pink on please", "how about the green on without the mound of icing", "no mommy I need the pink one". She is such a girl.





1 comment:

crazymom said...

ok, so when i come visit, we have to make cupcakes! Elizabeth and I are to peas in a pod when it comes to icing on our cupcakes! she is growning into such a pretty little girl! man , i miss her! love you guys!!!!