Friday, January 4, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Christmas this year was truly the most wonderful time!!! First of all Josh was home this year which I hope and pray that we will never have another Christmas without him. It was so hard last year when he was in Iraq, it just didn't feel right celebrating without him. Plus it was the first time that we spent Christmas in our own house. My mom came down to spend some time with us so we would not be completely without family and it was wonderful. We have spent the past Christmas' traveling between Maryland and South Carolina and decided that it would be too hard to do that with two small kids this year and boy am I glad we decided to stay home. I now know that Christmas is truly a child's holiday, it was so much fun Christmas morning seeing Elizabeth so excited. She is at that perfect age were opening presents is fun and seeing her get the bicycle that she has wanted for so long was more of a present than I could ever open. It was a great week filled with food and family, I truly could not have asked for more.





1 comment:

crazymom said...

Man how fast your little ones are growning. They looked like they had a blast Christmas day. Willie had a blast, but wasnt into opening presents. Maybe Santa will leave his unwrapped next year?! I miss you so much! I hope your well, and enjoying your time with your hubby! rc