Thursday, February 28, 2008

Bye Bye Daddy!

It is that time again! Yes Josh left yesterday for beautiful Afghanistan, for what we think will only be a short seven month deployment (I will believe it in October). Though it was sad to see him go, we have had a wonderful couple of weeks of family time that we can carry with us over the next couple of months! From Jace's party to going to Build a Bear and everything in between we definitely made these last couple of weeks count! We are so proud of you Daddy and can't wait to be a family of four again. WE LOVE YOU and will MISS YOU!!!!



Josh and the kids the morning before he left.
Hanging out with Jace
I hate this! Packing up the car.
Before we left for base!




post signature

1 comment:

crazymom said...

Man, I am crying so hard right now. I know how your heart is aching! My poor babies! You know I am always here for you! We will make these next months fly by fast! Promise! I love you girl! Your sure are Marine Corps Strong! OOHH RaHH