Sunday, February 24, 2008

Some Much to Blog So Little Time....

We have been extra busy around here lately! Most of you know that Josh is getting ready to deploy again (the third time in three years) so like always I get frantic and want to get everything around the house done before he leaves. Here is a list of projects we have completed in the last week.

It all started with Jace's room. I loved the paint color (my great in laws painted for me while I was pregnant in Maryland during the last deployment) but I thought the room was boring. So I got a great idea to add a chair rail, then of course that wasn't enough I had to add the stripes. I am so glad I did though because the room went from boring to fab, I love the way it turned out and the picture doesn't really do it justice.

Next it was on to Elizabeth's room. Her room has been ignored pretty much since we moved back in May with the exception of us adding her big girl bed and her nightstand and dresser. I had everything on the walls from when she was a baby, which I hung myself (so you can imagine the holes that I left). So needless to say she needed a fresh coat of paint and a little sprucing up. Of course she had to help.


Finally we decided to do something with our room. We left we deserved a little something nice for ourselves since most everything is about the kids now a days, so we bought the most heavenly new mattress along with a new flat screen TV, plus we got all new bedding and finally painted our bathroom. What a difference....I haven't taken a ton of pictures of our room because it is still not completely done but here are a few pictures of Elizabeth enjoying it, she loves watching the picture (TV) during cartoon time....


I think after this past week off Josh is looking forward to going to Afghanistan so he can rest a little....

post signature

1 comment:

crazymom said...

If you have any more energy to burn , can you come paint my house??